Specialized Chronic Care Services
Customized Care for Specialized Needs
Dealing with long-term chronic health conditions is a challenging and overwhelming concern most people face as we age. At Talem Home Care & Placement Services, we can provide one-on-one service customized to fit the appropriate and varying needs of those we serve.
We specialize in tailoring our services for those with chronic health conditions, and our staff receives ongoing education and training each year. Whether your loved one requires companionship, housekeeping, daily living activities, or simply help with errands. You can be rest assured knowing that your loved one is always in capable, caring hands.
We provide affordable personal care, homemaker, and companion services for a wide variety of chronic health conditions, including:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Fall Risk
- Congested Heart Failure (CHF)
- Hip & Knee Replacement
- Infectious Diseases
- Pneumonia, Cold, & Flu
- Veterans' Care (PTSD)
Examples of how we can help
- Care coordination to help identify other resources like medical equipment, physical therapy, home health agencies, house call doctors, etc
- Care Management and advocation to help plan for a hospital discharge or plan to for the future
- Specific caregiver training on chronic health conditions
- Fall Prevention & Home Safety Eval to identify potential hazards
- Transfers, ambulation, and positioning assistance
- Emergency device buttons with fall detection in case of a fall
- Durable medical equipment recommendations
- Physical therapy reminders or encouragement
- Meal prep based on specific dietary needs
- And much, much more
Your Family is Our Family
No family should experience the stresses of aging without the needed information to make the best decision. Our Certified Senior Advisors® are dedicated to providing compassion, dedication, professionalism, and advice to give the reassurance we all need when helping our loved ones.
Contact us today to start the conversation on how our core values and philosophy of care can help you and your family.